Week 12

21:07

This was just another normal week where we were working toward our final goal of a fully functional website. We decided to make a to-do list in order to better organise ourselves and check off tasks that needed to be completed, as we did them. This proved quite helpful as we knew who was working on what and it saved a lot of time during communication as we already knew what each person was working on.

We are also looking forward to next week when we have our final presentation and trade show, where everyone will be able to see the result of our hard work and dedication to this project.

At this point in the project I have been more than happy with my group members and the progress we have made as a team toward our final goal. I do believe that my team agrees with that statement, they feel the same way about the project as I do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images